Wednesday, April 23, 2008

what day is it?

What a loooooonnnnnggggg week! I waited and waited for results-- called and called to get someone to answer me. I was finally told that I have a Vitamin D deficiency and that my dr. will "discuss my other results with me at my follow-up appt. in May". K. so, apparently, a vitamin D deficiency is common in autoimmune diseases, lupus, MS, all the stuff I am worried about... so... I called my regular dr. to try and get a sooner appt. with a neurologist... called yesterday (he doesn't come in on Tuesdays). In the meantime, I got REALLY sick-- last night I had a temp. of 102 (which for me is more like 103). I called every sub on the list for school-- all booked. My director was going to try and shuffle people around, but when I got up this morning, my fever broke, so I went on in. What the heck is wrong with me? Really, that's all I want to know.

So, just a bit ago, I finally got a call back (after calling them this afternoon) to tell me the names of some neurologists... um, I just wanted the appt., and figured it would be faster if they could do it for me... the appt. maker said she could do it for me or I could do it... I asked if it would get me in quicker if she did it, and she said probably not, but I opted for the chance that it would and asked her to do it. I may regret that-- I don't know... I hope not.

At least Andrew will be home tomorrow-- YAY! This has been the longest week EVER!

L

0 comments: