Friday, May 9, 2008

what is wrong with the world?

I know I just posted a "one of those days" kind of post, but seriously, people have just shocked me all day long today! Things that they think are right-- and I am so not saying I am always right-- but it's been one of those days where I have thought "what the heck is wrong with you?" about 800 times. Just super selfish things, and inconsiderate things, things that you just cannot believe people justify... just kills me.

So in recognition of that thought... and the fact that Andrew just bought me this CD last week... (pretty sure I've posted this song before)...



We got all the stuff for Mother's Day made at school-- and darn it, I didn't get any pics to post... was too busy trying to get them made in time. We did "in their own words" cookbooks-- sooooo cute! And we made flower pots with flower pens (you know with the silk flowers and floral tape). The kids decorated their flower pots-- they really turned out cute, but alas no pics. Hoping for a nice Mother's Day this year myself. :) It was teacher appreciation week, so I am happily adorned with roses and flower bouquets, lotion, a tote bag and lots of candy-- most of which I can't eat (sugar), but it's okay; I like to share. Now if I could just stop twitching and hurting, and get my memory to work again, I'd be set. Tyler had to open his own inhaler this morning--- I couldn't get it open... and I bought toothpaste yesterday because I totally forgot Andrew bought some the day before. Don't think you can ever really have too much though anyway, LOL.

Off to the weekend... Happy Mom's Day!

L

0 comments: