Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I'm getting 'lectrocuted in the morning...

bzzz, bzzz the electrodes are going to buzz...

Sorry-- just trying to have a sense of humor with my take on the Getting Married song from My Fair Lady. I have my EMG tomorrow morning at 9. I've been nervous about it all day. Half of me has worried that the twitches will hide at the worse time possible, the other half of me is just worried about it hurting. I have stayed fairly quiet about it on here because I feel like I just drone on and on about it, but I REALLY hope and pray that this gets me SOMEWHERE. I even video-taped my toe twitching in case we need it, LOL... I just want them to identify it and so I need it to be obvious WHILE I am having the EMG. I even worked myself to death on my feet all day just to hopefully provide some extra twitching tomorrow... I know that sounds messed up-- I just need this, I mean NEED this to give some definition to what's been going on with me. So, if you happen to read this, please say a little prayer for me tomorrow at 9 am. I would really appreciate it. :)

Many blessings to you,
Lynn

0 comments: