Friday, June 6, 2008

I'm a stressed-out moron...

I haven't blogged for a while... end of school stress, packing things up for summer and other stressful events. I left school after cleaning yesterday in such a tizzy with Tyler that I went off and left my sizzix machines and die-cuts in a large basket on the bench inside by the office doors... and didn't realize until I got home. UGH. And, of course no one would answer the phone this morning (summer program is there), so I went ahead and got ready to go earlier, BUT Andrew just called (he is picking up some sound equipment from the church the school is in), and said he would get it and put it outside my (locked) classroom door... I hope he finds it. You know a person is frazzled when they do something so stupid... sigh... I just want to get everything at school done today and then I can slow down a bit. A lot of stressful things have accompanied the end of this school year... things I really can't talk about here, but I really need a mental break.

Then, I get electrocuted on the 19th (the nerve conduction thing) after Andrew is home from Ichthus. He goes to set up Saturday, then leaves for the festival on Wednesday and back on Father's Day. Then, the electrocution. He's got major stuff going on right now, too... and it's just a really stressful time right now, which is only compounding my problems with being "Twitchy Woman"...

Anyway... yes, I am still around, I am a moron and ready for a break-- that pretty much sums it all up for now. Hope everyone out there is good.

L

0 comments: