Monday, June 9, 2008

today...

was the day I FINALLY got done with my classroom pack up. Whew! Summer has officially begun for me at last. On the flip side of that, decisions and diagnostic stuff is here now for me. It seems that with a couple of things I was looking into, I have "just missed" the mark. I know I am sounding cryptic, and don't mean to, but I can't exactly spell it out here... anyway, some of you know what I am referring to... and, I am trying to see what I think of as my own "bad timing" in reality as God's will. I am open to His direction and am praying with faith for it to be revealed to me... Still, you can't help but kick yourself when your timing just stinks, you know...

So, I ask for your prayers for guidance and discernment, even if you're not sure what I'm talking about, LOL.


Blessings,
Lynn

0 comments: