Wednesday, June 11, 2008

learning to relax

I made some temporary decisions yesterday, asked a couple of needed questions, got a couple of (temporary) answers and decided today to REALLY start vacation. That also means cleaning the house though, which I have managed to put off all day, LOL. Andrew left for Ichthus this morning, and then the boys and I spent the rest of the day outside-- they in the pool, me getting sunburned. My feet included. Then, after we walked down the lane to the mailbox (to find no mail after Thomas crash landed his bike-- he's okay), we came in and ate some popcorn. I am seriously going to go clean though. I can't take it anymore-- and I definitely can't really relax until it's done. I crave organization here... my classroom has been organized all year, now it's time for home.

I am hoping to update here a little more often during this break... and eventually, maybe I can post more about the quandary I have been in lately. For now-- I'm off to the kitchen-- gotta start somewhere.

L

0 comments: