Thursday, June 12, 2008

cleaning, burning and face-booking

I have begun cleaning at long last. I started with the pantry yesterday, went and got groceries today to re-fill the pantry, and am in the midst of dishes now (well the dishwasher is anyway). The boys and I are burned to a crisp! I put sunscreen on Thomas and Tyler, but somehow, Tyler's back is just awful... poor baby. He cried to go to bed last night 9you have to know him to understand why that is a big deal), and got in bed with me at around 4:45 this morning. We picked up some aloe gel at the store, but you know, that stuff just wears off too fast. My feet and knees are pretty bad... feels like they are going to crack when I bend. I didn't put sunscreen on myself (idiot) because I am still trying to get as much vitamin D as I can. Yep, we're staying in today.

I finally added stuff to my facebook page. I set it up months ago so I could read Andrew's for work. It's amazing how many people are there and how many have already seemed to fall out of the sky since yesterday. It makes you think about how many people we meet throughout our lives, how many of them know each other and how much we change over time... I feel like I've been about five different people since highschool. It's strange... and addicting to find people... and it's keeping me from housework-- even now, LOL.

So, I'll jump off now.

Happy summer,
L

0 comments: