Friday, June 13, 2008

just sitting here...

reading about Tim Russert-- what a sad day... he was such a good man. Forget about his TV personality. He was a good man. A good son. A good dad. Just so very sad for his family. Just sad.

It's been raining / storming since this afternoon, which has messed up Ichthus this year. They ended up canceling the evening's concerts. I know Andrew is bummed. Thomas and I are supposed to go tomorrow-- if it's not too much of a mud-pit and/or too wet.

I have gotten a lot done these past two days-- pantry totally cleaned-- kitchen totally cleaned-- stuff pulled off counter tops even. I re-discovered that I have an island in my kitchen, LOL. Started Thomas' room, but then left to find some organizational things, got side-tracked by supper and didn't get finished. Living room is a mess still and I can hopefully get that done tomorrow morning. I'd like to get it cleaned up before Father's Day-- not much time with the trip to the festival though. Still gotta pick up Father's Day gifts tomorrow, too.

Found something cool... I know I haven't posted many "visuals" here in a while, so thought I'd share this cool little tool...

Places I've been (not including ones I have flown over, LOL)
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com


Looks like I need to travel west young man, huh?

Well, I'm going to take my twitchy self to bed. It's been a little better this week, but seems to be back today-- since I've been busiest today I guess. EMG is now 6 days away... a little nervous about it... scared that it will show something, but also scared it won't... I need to figure out what prompts it before I go and do it. If you're a mom, you know what it's like to take your sick child to the dr. and they are suddenly just fine, until you get home and their fever shoots right back up... that's sort of where my fear lies with myself. Yadda, yadda.

Anyway, hope all have a nice weekend and Padre's Day!

Night,
L

0 comments: