Monday, June 16, 2008

two different lives

Since it's summer, I have been feeling like a different person-- I guess just the liberation of cleaning has me giddy. I've even cooked once or twice. Today has been a little different. While I did balance the check book (and will be getting to bills shortly) and have been working on laundry, I also have had to deal with some work stuff. That other me has been present today-- and not for enjoyable reasons-- so I haven't liked it very much unfortunately. Today has just brought back to me how torn I always feel with the two different people that I have to be... and how unfair it feels to the boys. I hope this summer goes slowly in many ways-- and yet, I also have no pay days until the end of August, so, you know, there I am torn again.

Thursday is the day I go for my EMG-- I am nervous. The more I read about it, the more nervous I get, too... gotta stop reading. Meanwhile, twitching is an understatement... it's in my feet all the way up to my face... my lips today. Not sure being nervous about it is helpful-- how can I win?

Anyway, my house-cleaning self calls. Hopefully, I'll have some pics to share again soon... may camera has been calling to me. :)

L

0 comments: