Thursday, July 31, 2008

today

is the first day with Andrew working from home. We set up his office last night-- I would post pictures, but he hasn't showered and he's working, LOL. And, in my opinion, it's not *totally* done yet-- still some rubbish to clean out, but his desks are set up and his almost 700 CD's are on the shelf...

I am going to pick up my paperwork for subbing for the local school system today. I have already been OK'ed at my recent school and our church's preschool / kindergarten. I just can't help but think that there is a reason some other thing hasn't come through yet... and I am really looking forward to taking the kids to school on the first day! We are still waiting for the teacher letters and the notification about open enrollment to come. I called the school last Friday-- think I will give them another call in a minute.

So, that's today. Trying to take it one day at a time, which is hard for me, but God has really been working on this with me. I just finished an incredible book I will have to post about next time.

Until then,
L

0 comments: