Tuesday, July 8, 2008

ugh

Stomach virus-- food poisoning or something, not sure, but I thought I was going to die last night. I was literally up all night long. It has taken me until almost 5pm now after sleeping most of the day away to sit up and use the computer. I'm using Andrew's-- he took the boys fishing and hiking, not sure when they will be back. I am thinking maybe it's not a good idea to eat at an amusement park, and then I honestly thought maybe it was even the iodine test I had yesterday, but I called the dr. and the guy on call said he didn't think that would cause it. Anyway-- really hoping it won't hit anyone else in the house-- especially while Andrew is home on vacation.

Hopefully, they will be home in a bit and "tomorrow is another day- fiddle-dee-dee"... so maybe we can get back on track. I feel like when I am off track, the whole house is off track. Hopefully I get some pics up tomorrow. :)

Lynn

0 comments: