Tuesday, August 5, 2008

for the first time in a long time

I have six job applications out all at once... and not just those really, but I am using this time "off" to work on my photography, too... and then there is one other possibility, but it is not on the "horizon" just yet exactly. It would be kind-of exciting I guess if I didn't need money, LOL. But, even with that thought, I know God has a plan. My part is not to worry. My part is to look for the open door. Thus, the six applications. :)

Meanwhile, I'm cleaning house (and I mean CLEANING house-- it's a huge mess right now, but it's because we are purging-- it will be great when it is done), getting the kis ready for school (one orientation yesterday and another tomorrow), looking for open doors, working on photography stuff (at last) and continuing to read, read, read.

As an aside... I don't know if you're out there, but I'm wondering how my anonymous poster is doing... if you're out there, please let me know. :)

Blessings,
L

0 comments: