Thursday, August 21, 2008

what is that about?

So, have you ever gotten someplace new-- to a new level of something God wanted you to see only to be knocked down to a new level two seconds later? That is what today was... bad day... and how quickly I gave in... so not right. God is still in charge and I am so not. I need to remember that that is not only OK, but exactly the way it should be. Sure, I'm sad but I am also disappointed in myself for forgetting even for a second that God is in control.

On another note, went for a follow up today at the doctor's and she says I have a hormonal imbalance... no big surprise there, but on the up side, my thyroid looks better. :) She also checked me for food allergies (still looking for the culprit of the twitching)...

So, that's what I know... God is so not through with me yet-- that is sure!

Lynn

0 comments: