Thursday, October 30, 2008

I just haven't been into it... sorry.

I've been gone so long from here, there should be cob webs. I just have not been able to get into blogging much lately... just dealing with things.

I read this book a couple of weeks ago, and one of the characters got to a point where she tried to decide how much something "weighed" before she would share it with someone. Sometimes things were just too heavy and so she kept them to herself because she thought the weight of them would turn people off-- or that it was just to heavy of a thing to put out there. I guess that is where I have been.

As soon as things feel lighter, I'll be back. And, at some point, I am going to change the layout here as I planned. Just not into it right now.

To leave things a little lighter for now...

Some random things that make me smile..















L

0 comments: