Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Once again

We are in the midst of making some decisions around here... and wondering how things are going to turn out. I have total faith in God to provide for our needs and want to fully trust that it is all for our good. It's rough right now with Andrew-- trying to build a business is a long process, and it's hard to make sure that you are financially covered during the process when you don't have any other means of income.

I do, but I am part-time right now, so I really honestly need more hours. And, I LOVE my job-- I would love it if it were full-time, too! :) I feel like I have found myself there, if that makes sense. I would love to go full-time there and I am already looking into grad programs for my Library Science license / master's... only time will tell. In the meantime, I am praying and really want it all to work out. I have truly felt God's grace through finding this job at the library-- something I have wanted to do for so long, and I feel like being there is a gift. There are so many ways to plug in my experiences in this job, and it just feels really good to do that.

Anyway, I have the day off tomorrow, so I am sure I will be cleaning-- this house NEEDS it. Thomas has piano camp this week for a few days, so we'll be driving him there and back, too. It's kind-of across thee county from here, so it takes a little chunk out of the day. I really want to do something for the kids' fall break, and we had talked about a movie, just gotta figure out how to make it fit with piano...

Off to figure out supper.

Peace to all,
L

0 comments: