Sunday, October 5, 2008

Just a few notes

I know, I know... MIA... life, you know. Honestly, I got REALLY sucked into the Twilight Series of books and didn't come up for air for almost 2 weeks, finishing all 4 books in less than that time. I have read two more (short) books since Friday and it's just not the same, LOL. I miss my Bella and Edward. :( Laugh if you must, but wow, that was an amazing series of books!

Andrew's birthday was yesterday and we have just really been enjoying each other lately. I am truly so blessed to be married to my best friend. I think we get better together with age... which is a good thing, since he is now officially an old fart (I can say that for the next 3 months anyway). :)

The kids are on Fall break this week, so a little more sleep is ahead and I hope to finally get back up to speed here this week. I have a couple of days off during the week, too, since I will be working the weekend.

There are still some changes and unknown variables in our lives right now, and I've sort of not felt like writing about them, and as I mentioned, I have had my nose buried in some books. We're trying to figure out our next steps, not really seeing what will unfold yet, but trusting in the grace God always has for us.

I am also working on (writing) a book-- which might not even be finished for 20 years at this rate, but that is okay, I will get there. :)

Anyway, just ramblings for now, but will be back (with a new look here, I hope) later this week. Until then... have you heard this guy (Phil Wickham)? Just awesome... I **need** his CD.





WOW!!!!

0 comments: