Thursday, May 24, 2007

music finds

It's Thursday... yep, music finds day.

Been doing some digging around to help out with a project, so I found a few cool things this week. :)

Tenth Avenue North
is a great Christian unsigned band I stumbled across. Really like their sound and lyrics.

Another one is Moi They sound so familiar, I wouldn't be surprised if I already wrote about them--lol. They remind me a little of the softer side of DC Talk a few years ago.

Then... this one... not a Christian label band, but made of two former members of one from a few years ago (Plus One)... Andrew and I both are in love with this band's sound. Castledoor is sort of a cross between The Beatles and Sufjan Stevens... a really, really cool sound and as of yet, unsigned... very cool band-- don't think they will be "unsigned" for much longer.

And, just for fun...

WOW-- if you like soul-- you need to go check out Ryan Shaw-- he is awesome!

Also very cool sound: Rocco DeLuca -- a bit blues/Dave Matthews... cool.

And, for a visual-- LOVE this guy, Joshua Radin-- seriously, have I written about him? I'm having deja vu today--lol. What a beautiful song...


Closer lyrics

K... enough for now... gotta go.

Tomorrow,
Lynn

0 comments: