Monday, August 6, 2007

time...

There's never enough and I honestly don't have much right now, just popping on. I've been working on classroom prep every day and I missed my music finds posts last week. :( First time ever. I also had a MOPS planing retreat this weekend (I'm on the steering committee now) and it was Andrew's praise team's week at church, so I feel beat up at this point. I have orientation tonight (and so does Thomas) and we have to set up, so another crazy day. I am physically having a really hard time-- just wiped out and I am hoping it will all level out soon.

In my prayer reading this morning was a quote that one of our old pastor's use to say (or something like it)... I actually thought it was his until I read this... thought it was appropriate today:

"Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men! Do not pray for tasks equal to your power. Pray for powers equal to your tasks." (Phillips Brooks)

0 comments: